Farley's Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Rapid Gunfire Posting... up next- Preciousness!!!

Told you I had lots... these are some pictures I took Saturday night before bathtime. I had just undressed my spider monkey-- oh wait, squirmy child (same diff sometimes) and I know you will find this shocking, just SHOCKING--she pee peed on the floor. Guess she needs the other spider monkeys to know that's her territory. (I mean, we have a male cat who has managed to never squirt in the house in almost four years and Farley comes along and fills that void of any and all bodily functions on whatever surface she feels like. And yes, I realize that I will probably be reporting next week that the cat started squirting. Why I do this to myself is beyond me...) Anywho... while I'm hollering for Jason to come quick and bring lots of paper towels and something to clean with, Farley goes for the toy bin again. The cuteness that ensues will probably make your eyeballs explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment