- Good eater- She really has given us a really easy time on transitioning to solids. There's not one single thing we've tried (knock on wood) that she has just flat out refused. A few have taken some getting used to, but every veggie has gone just fine and she's getting to try all those yummy fruits now. Plus, we just started eating solids three times a day, so it seems like all we do is feed her all day long, between five bottles and three meals!
- What a talker!- Farley finally started throwing in a consonant the other day to our delight. We've been getting all kinds of variations of "ahh" and "uhhh" for quite a while now and she busted out "bah bah" the other day and now she says it all the time. I think I may have heard a "gah" today, too!
- Getting physical, physical (Olivia Newton John voice)- She wants to get around so badly. Still can't crawl, but she somehow wiggles herself across the floor. I mean, we're talking moving! Multiple feet at a time! Just on her belly! I can't imagine having to try to travel like that!
- Tiny dancer- She loves things that play music and songs and she "dances" to the beat.
- Applause!- She figured out how to clap this weekend and is so impressed with herself, she starts laughing when she claps!
- Wiggle worm- She is going to be a crazy wiggle worm kid, I can tell. She will just about wear your lap skin off. She is constant motion-- bouncing, rocking, climbing, pulling, patting, reaching, etc.
Jason and I pinch ourselves sometimes because we can't believe how lucky we got to have such a wonderful and happy baby. She is a constant joy and how in the world has it been seven months already?