Farley's Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

And we're off...My Par-tay!

I have a plethora of things to post, so let me just get to it... We had a wonderful long weekend and great Easter- hope you all did as well! We started off with Good Friday-- it was a holiday for me from work and Jason took the day off! He played golf (which he hasn't done... oh, I guess since before Farley was born! He was missin' it seriously) and I stayed home and hung out with Farley all day. I just sayin', if we happened to win the lottery, I'm pretty sure I could get used to being a stay-at-home mom. Then, Friday evening we went to Red Robin for my and Teresa's (delayed) birthday. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the food, company, and all the gifts. May I just say that the servers there are very... um... enthusiastic. Yep, that's it. The birthday song remix (oh yeah, I kid you not) was about 120 decibels and they had Farley's attention (and everyone else within a three-mile radius). Here are some pics...
Farley...not tardy to the party!
Sweet girl helping Mama celebrate her 29th (yikes!)
Farley... the one split second the whole night she wasn't getting attention!

The whole crew (minus Jason the photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment