Farley's Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mumbo Jumbo

So, what do you do when you have a few random pictures to post that are all unrelated? You just throw 'em out there all mumbo jumbo style! These aren't really individual-post worthy, so here we go...
Farley loves to ride on Jason's shoulders. She thinks it is so fun despite the fact he's got a gorilla grip on her. But, she also has quite a grip on his hair, too. (It's okay, he's got plenty)


I told Farley we really needed her to help pull Alabama through the big LSU game, so she got all suited up in her Bama gear. It worked! Seriously, though... that face! How could I not be totally in love?


Here we are getting ready to root for the Tide. Yes, I have broken down and bought a headsquisher. I thought I was anti-headsquisher, but it is so cute and she doesn't have any hair to put bows in!


Celebrating Jason's birthday. Happy 31st! Sorry you didn't rate a whole post to yourself, but we all know who the superstar is now in the house!


Jason's cake. See how magnanimous his wife can be? Yep, it's Auburn colors and I have to admit it still tasted AUsome (see, I can totally go there)! It is from Who Doesn't Like Cake and it was absolutely wonderful. I would definitely recommend them. Everything they do is custom designed (no pre-done cakes there) and it was sooooo yummy and surprisingly affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment