Farley's Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Smorgasbord

Is that even how you spell that? Who knows! Okay, here's a smorgasbord (there it is again... hmmm) of stuff. Here's some pics of Farley at her first Thanksgiving. Did I take a lot of pictures? No, like three. Great job of documenting the occasion, amiright? Farley loved meeting her big extended family for the first time, but you'll have to just take my word on that since I didn't capture that. Oh well, here's what I did get...

Farley with her Aunt Delia



Farley with her cousin, Kelsey and Aunt Laura telling a story!



Up next are cute pictures I just can't resist posting. I did a photo session with my silly pussycat for our Christmas cards and I have to say I was pleased with what I got. If you didn't get one, please don't be mad!!! I bought the cards on clearance a few years ago (yes, I've been hoarding them until I had a baby) and I had very few, so it was mostly just family that got them. But, if you didn't get one, we hope you have a wonderful Christmas, too!!! I just ran out of cards! Haha. That sounds so lame! Next year, I'll buy more, I promise! I did print out extra copies, so if you want one, just let me know. Here's a couple pics that didn't make the cut:




No comments:

Post a Comment