Farley's Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Physical Specimen

I hate to brag (ha-- obviously, right?), but I think we may have a child prodigy on our hands here. Farley, at 4 1/2 months, is already sitting with the assistance of the Boppy. I mean, we're not just Bumbo-ing here! Boppy only! And reaching for things while she's sitting. Now, don't anyone ruin it for me and tell me all babies are doing this by this age...just let me bask in the glow! Proof:

Booyah, talk to the hand, she says!

On another note, I've figured out something new to be stressed about... the time change this weekend. I just remembered this is going to happen (just like every year- shocker!) and now I'm worried about what this is going to do with our schedule. Farley is going to want to go to bed an hour earlier (not bad) and wake up an hour earlier (do I even need to specify this is bad?). As if her wanting to get up at 5-6 isn't bad enough, let's kick it up a notch with some 4-5 a.m. waking. Ugh. Do. Not. Want. Not that we're getting restful nights anyway right now. We had two glorious weeks of sleeping all through the night until our latest illness, (daycare, I shake my fist at you!) croup. Or is it "the croup"? Is that like saying "the WalMart"? Not sure. Either way, I can count on everytime we get sick, reverting back to multiple night wakings. Whee. Anywho... I have got to start working on slowly working her back into the hours we're used to. I remember when the time change was easy... an extra hour to sleep in the fall. Now, as with all things, it's a tad more complicated with a little one. All worth it, though... all totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment