Farley's Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baptism

This last Sunday the fourth we had Farley's Baptism. It was a wonderful day for everyone and she did great! I was very nervous... I always get nervous when I have to get in front of people and then I was also worried about what Farley would do. Would she screech when she got sprinked? Well, I should have known Hollywood would love her moment in the spotlight. Not only did she not fuss when she got that cool water on her head and oil rubbed on her, she totally hammed it up!!! She smiled at the minister and then at the whole church when she got walked around. He kept saying how happy she was. I was relieved, needless to say. Afterwards, Mom and I took her to the cry room where she fell asleep. I just couldn't believe how good she was! I need to remember this fondly next time we go somewhere and she comes unglued-- we can't be this lucky all the time!
Afterwards, we went to lunch with the whole family and also celebrated Alan, Kelsey, and Ally's birthdays.


The whole fam
Four generations

All the Dads!

Farley with Ally

With Aunt Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment